The Gunnar Challenge is a comprehensive 8-week program and online platform that can help you lose weight and get in the best shape of your life. Check out these answers to some of the most common questions about The Challenge to help you decide if the program is right for you.
How much does it cost?
Just $89 for new members. This is your chance to get energized, get in shape and get the results you’ve always wanted.
Is The Gunnar Challenge right for me?
The Gunnar Challenge is designed for women and men of varying fitness levels that:
- want to lose weight – up to 20lb in 8 weeks
- want to take their fitness to the next level
- just want to look good in a swimsuit
What does the program include?
The Gunnar Challenge is a diet and exercise program designed to get you optimal results in 8 weeks. As a Challenger, you can look forward to:
- A workout for every day of the week except for Mondays.
- Customizable exercises that will work for you regardless of your current fitness level.
- Delicious low-calorie meal plans with itemized shopping lists for home-cooked meals and healthy options for dining out.
- Daily video messages from Gunnar to keep you motivated and on track.
What are the workouts like?
Each workout can be customized to your fitness level. Check out an example of a more challenging wildcard workout and related instructional exercise videos.
What happens once I've signed up?
After you've completed the registration process, keep an eye on your inbox the week before The Challenge for your kickoff email. It will include instructions on how to get started.
Once you’ve logged into the site, you’ll be introduced to all of the key tools you'll use throughout The Challenge, including your diary, meal plan and exercise program. If you have any questions or are not sure what to do, you can post a message on the forums or contact our customer service team.
What is the nutrition/diet philosophy?
The Gunnar Challenge promotes the principle of energy balance and uses a 1200-calorie meal plan with delicious, easy-to-make recipes to get you optimal results in 8 weeks. Vegetarian options are also included. No food is forbidden, but we do encourage you to eat nutritious foods in sensible-size portions. You don’t have to follow the menu exactly, but if you do substitute foods, make sure to substitute them with foods of equivalent nutritional value.
We also encourage you to stick to your personal daily calorie target. If you find that you need extra calories to get through your day, the meal plan includes hunger busters to help you get those calories from healthy food options.
But what are the meals like?
They’re awesome! The meal plan even includes treats and dining out options to help you learn how to include these foods in your diet as part of your new, healthy lifestyle. Check out these sample recipes below:
What else do I get?
As a member of The Gunnar Challenge, you also get access to these great features:
- An easy-to-use food and exercise diary
- Motivating progress charts and graphs
- Nutrition and feedback reports
- Email reminders and newsletters
- Motivating articles and expert advice
- Access to the community forum and support tools